A common question people ask me about my photos is if the colours are real. The answer is always yes. I very rarely adjust the colours in my photos, and if I do, it is generally a white balance correction (e.g eliminating a green/blue cast in the shadows) or a contrast adjustment….
Tonight's sunset from Darwin's Lameroo Beach…
I often run promotions at my market stall, but up until now have not had an online platform to promote the same. With the advent of my new blog, I can provide more information to my Facebook, Flickr and other online followers!
Mindil Beach markets, where I am based, sees thousands of visitors a night - a lot of them visitors to the area.
A lot of the visitors to my stall comment that getting the photo home, in a suitcase, could be tricky. I do offer a bubble wrap and packaging for those people who want to take their photos with them.
For the next month (until the 30th June), I will be offering discounted shipping for my larger framed prints!
My current special is my 16x20" framed photos (100% ready to hang), packaged and delivered via courier to your door, for $150!
For the first time ever, I will be offering my "market specials" online to my interstate followers!
How do you order?
- Browse my portfolio ---> select "add to cart" when you see an image you like
- A pop up box with lots of frame sizes and colours pops up (you can see about the frames here)
- Select the 16x20" size (or 20" size for the panoramic option), with your choice of frame and either white or black matboard surround.
- Check out --> in the DISCOUNT code, enter TRAVEL
- Select the 16x20" postage option ($35.00 usually, but the TRAVEL discount code will reduce your final total to $150!)
- If you have any questions, or problems, get in touch here. I can organise for an invoice to be sent, or payments over the phone with a credit card, if you prefer.
I keep a wide range of my Darwin landscape photography prints in this size; including the much-loved Darwin sunsets, seascapes, beaches, wildlife and popular locations around Darwin and the Top End, like images from Litchfield and Kakadu National Parks. If an image you like is not currently in stock or on my website, that's fine - just send me a message either on my Facebook page or via my Louise Denton photography website.
- An introduction (darwinlandscapephotography.com)